Jul 16, 2012

An Inspiring Event

My June Barnes and Noble event at Har Mar Mall in St. Paul, Minnesota. The evening of greeting visitors and autographing copies of my memoir, Twenty-Eight Snow Angels: A Widow's Story of Love, Loss and Renewal, was a dream come true. I'm reaching out to others who have lost loved ones by donating a percentage of the book sales to the "American Widow Project," a non-profit organization founded by Taryn Davis that supports military widows. Order your copy at: http://www.outskirtspress.com/snowangels

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the inspiration, a hearty laugh (because I can relate to the experience), and a hearty AH HA. I appreciate all the love and wisdom that you can impart. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Craig! Not sure how much wisdom I have, but experience is a great teacher. With our teaching backgrounds, we have a wealth of insights that connect to daily understandings of life. Keep writing and blogging. Your "quiet mind" thought has appeared in some of my readings and thoughts in the last few days. I plan to work on that today. Best to you!

    ReplyDelete