Apr 26, 2009

Writer's Wisdom and Wit

As a writer I need other writer's thoughts and ideas to keep me going. This is a lonely business and at times down right frustrating. Inspiration from other writers always helps me keep going. I started this blog as an avenue for writers to network, share writing suggestions and inspire each others to keep going. My writing days are filled with marketing, editing work and constantly staying on top of my "to do list" that gets longer everyday! In between I am working on Mice In The Kitchen, a memoir of my life as a widow. I am sure other writers would enjoy stories about your writing life, so blog away!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! You did it! :) Now I can keep tabs on you and all of your writing adventures! See you the 11th (it works, by the way) 9am at our usual spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still fumbling my way through this crazy blogging experience. I am sure it will become second nature to me-eventually! I am just a few days away from submitting the first three chapters of Mice In The Kitchen to the agent in California. I will let you know how it goes when we get together on the 11th at Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, girl! You are an inspiration to me. Some day, when I'm ready to do the marketing, I'll be knocking on your door asking you to take me step-by-step through this process. I know the Mice in the Kitchen will be a hit, Diane - I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am taking notes on the marketing do's and dont's. It is a crazy process. I will share the process with you. As soon as Mice in the Kitchen goes in the mail, I will pour my energy into my Finland presentation and trip. Thanks for the wonderful words of encouragement. I know you are on power journey that will touch the lives of many!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to hear from more writers! Jot a note, a thought or an inspirational quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Writers I just dropped the first two chapters of Mice In The Kitchen in the mail. The envelope is headed for the Castigila Agency in Del Mar, CA. My deadline kept moving from one month to the next, but I finally got it done.

    ReplyDelete